Fill out this form if you would like us to have your contact information.
St. Luke’s Mission Statement
Nurtured in Jesus, we welcome radically, serve gratefully, and love abundantly.
All are Welcome at St. Luke’s!
Welcome to St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, a God-loving, Christ-centered, neighbor-serving community located in Durham, North Carolina!
Find a bulletin here and join us for worship this Sunday.
At St. Luke’s we welcome individuals of every race, nationality, gender, age, ability, sexual orientation, and economic circumstance to join us on our journey toward a deeper, richer relationship with God. St. Luke’s appears in the list of affirming congregations at www.gaychurch.org.
Making a Choice to Attend
If you are considering whether to attend a worship service, the following may be helpful.
- Sample past services on our YouTube channel, St. Luke’s Durham Worship and Music.
- Read about and contact our clergy.
- Sample some past sermons.
- Check out our Attending a Sunday Service page.
- Visit our Episcopal Church FAQs page.
More about who we are and how we support each other and our community
Name Change Liturgy for transgender individuals