We gather on Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. for the principal services of the week: the celebration of the Holy Eucharist. At the Holy Eucharist we are brought into closer community to God and neighbor through the Ministry of the Word and Sacrament.
- The 8:00 a.m. service makes room for all too elusive quiet time. While there is no music, the sound of peacefulness fills the service and the congregation as early morning light shines through our east facing windows. Don’t think of this as a service for adults only. Parents of early risers love to bring their children to this shorter service.
- At the 10:00 a.m. service our Adult Choir leads us in congregational singing and worship in the round, with the altar at the center of the worship space. Following communion, the laying on of hands for healing (with oil) and personal intercessory prayer are available in one of the side chapels.
- A Nursery for infants and children up to three years old is provided from 9:15 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Sundays and at other major worship and fellowship events.
- Wednesdays, 12:10 p.m. Holy Eucharist and Healing Service
St. Luke’s is delighted to provide handicapped accessible facilities for our members and visitors, including assisted listening devices and large print copies of the worship service and hymns. Please ask an usher for assistance.
More Worship Opportunities
- Stations of the Cross Use the plaques around the perimeter of the Worship Space to follow Christ on His way to the cross. Guides are available on the inside wall after you enter from the South Foyer. Also available on Youtube.
- Our Labyrinth Located to the rear of the Playground behind the Gray Building. A new way to experience our God through prayer and meditation.